Compassionate Ko‘olaupoko Knowledge Bank
The purpose of this form is to build a bank of knowledge to support a culture of caring in the Ko‘olaupoko community. This form is intended to be used by the Compassionate Ko‘olaupoko advisory committee, community partners, community leaders, families, and organizations.
“Knowledge” includes, but is not limited to:
- An organization or group in the Ko‘olaupoko community that perpetuating a culture of caring that everyone should know about!
- Information about traumatic stress, how to be trauma-informed or trauma-responsive, or an example of this in the Ko‘olaupoko community.
- Information about social-emotional learning, how to improve the social-emotional health of youth, families, and communities, or an example of this in the Ko‘olaupoko community.
- Trauma-informed practices and SEL learning with Hawaiian culture practices / perspectives.
- Mo‘olelo (stories) of compassion, trauma-informed in practice, community resiliency in the Ko‘olaupoko community.
- Events and happenings in the Ko‘olaupoko community that support a culture of caring.
- Case studies or news articles about trauma-informed practices, SEL success, community resilience, etc in the Ko‘olaupoko community.
To submit a piece of knowledge, please fill out the form below: